- Install Arduino 1.8.2 from the Arduino website.
- Start Arduino and open Preferences window.
- Enter http://arduino.esp8266.com/stable/package_esp8266com_index.json into Additional Board Manager URLs field. You can add multiple URLs, separating them with commas.
- Open Boards Manager from Tools > Board menu and install esp8266 platform (and don’t forget to select your NODEMCU 1.0 (ESP12E-Module) board from Tools > Board menu after installation).
Boards manager link: http://arduino.esp8266.com/stable/package_esp8266com_index.json
For library installation you just go to Arduino than sketch than include library than add to .ZIP library and give the Path where your DVD Library Path or your downloaded zip file of library.
Note once you installed board manager and library restart ARDUINO IDE for First Time.
- Open hotspot in android mobile and setup wi-fi hotspot setting tab for name(SSID=xxxxxxxx),Password(xxxxxxxxx) here xxxxxxx means your choice credentials
- Write Same above credentials in our code where SSID and Password(please refer image folder)
- When uploaded Code in nodemcu than it will connect automatically to mobile hotspot (if SSID and Password is same as in code and in mobile setting)
- Open ARDUINO IDE and select comport which com is nodemcu is connected(this com number can see in device manager in pc of control panel when you connect nodemcu cable in usb)
- Open Serial Monitor in ARDUINO IDE Press RST Buttons once in nodemcu than you can see its give you a IP address number where it’s connected to hotspot. Write this IP address in your mobile browser. Now you have done ,Control everything via WI-FI
If you facing any issue in installation please contact us at 9829141896 .